Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to purchase ecard

Unable to purchase ecard

After completing the form to buy an ecard, I clicked continue but it says: Please select a payment provider.

I can't see anywhere on the form to select a payment provider. 

Any help would be appreciated!

4 Replies

Hey,

I've just tried this myself. Same thing. Does appear to be something wrong here. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear anything.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have been having the same trouble since I first tried on Saturday. Shame as I was going to purchase for mothers day, now it is too late and a lost sale.

Please help!!!  I'm trying to buy spotify as a gift for someone and I keep getting the message "Please select payment provider"  there is no options given to select payment provider and I don't know what to do!!!  I've made sure my account is linked to a payment method but this makes no difference can anyone help?

Frustrated - I've moved your post over here as it's the same topic. We are looking into this and hope to have it sorted as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts