Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to receive free trial OR paid premium :(

Solved!

Unable to receive free trial OR paid premium :(

Hi there!

I love spotify, and i recently reached the point where i decided to go premium - i like the service, and deem it worth the money, besides ads started to irritate me.

Unfortunately im unable to upgrade my account - for all i know i never used free premium trial, so i still have that.

But regardles of whether i would like to start with premium trial, or even ditch the trial and just pay my first month, the ONLY option available to me is participating in trial. and there would be nothing wrong with it...

...if the darn thing would WORK 😕

When i try to upgrade, im presented with option to pay 0,00$ for free trial, so im happily trying to do so - either by card or paypal - regardless of method im trying the payment operation seems to be working (in sense im redirected back from paypal to spotify and i see no errors), but after said redirection im back to the page which allows me to proceed with choosing payment method and so on and on...

To further support my frustration im not receiving any emails with feedback whatsoever, nothing like "payment failed or anything"...

So far its all very much 2/10...

If receiving the free trial is broken (as it seems) i'd like to bypass that and just pay from the start but im either unable to do so, or i simply don't know where i can do that.

For any advice, links, support, explanations i thank you very much up front.

Looking forward to your replies guys! 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well i tried to make payment with adblock turned off.

It still didn't work, but at least i was shown an error about problem with my card (both when trying via paypal and straight by card - which is actually weird since few days ago i shopped on amazon with that card with no problems).

Besides after disabling adblock i could finally use dotpay to pay for premium (i will live without trial, puth though).

For devs info im using AdBlock plus 1.9.3 on Chrome 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Well i tried to make payment with adblock turned off.

It still didn't work, but at least i was shown an error about problem with my card (both when trying via paypal and straight by card - which is actually weird since few days ago i shopped on amazon with that card with no problems).

Besides after disabling adblock i could finally use dotpay to pay for premium (i will live without trial, puth though).

For devs info im using AdBlock plus 1.9.3 on Chrome 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit)

Suggested posts