Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to redeem Spotify gift card

Unable to redeem Spotify gift card

I am trying to apply a Spotify gift card to my account. But when I try to go to the 'Redeem' page I get an error that says "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

Any help would be apprecated!

6 Replies

Hi!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

That's weird!

Make you sure you're typing the code correctly. Did you buy it from the official Spotify website? (if you bought it online) 

Cate

The page where you type in the code didn't load at all. It diverts me back to my Account page and prompts me with the error.

Hey @DiLoreto16

Please try again, this time using different browsers in your computer. Don't forget to clear cache/cookies before.

Let me know if this helps.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for trying to help. I have tried multiple browsers and have cleared everything. I have tried on multiple devices as well. Still unable to load the page where I can put the gift card information in...

Hm.

I suggest you contact Spotify about this. You can do this in a few different ways:

• Twitter: @SpotifyCares
  • Contact Form: support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support // If you receive an email redirecting you back here, reply to it, even if the address says no-reply.

Cate

@DiLoreto16, have you checked if the postal code in your account info is correct?

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts