Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to set up password for devices

Unable to set up password for devices

Hello everyone.

I am having trouble setting up a password for devices. I created my account using facebook. I would like to set up a password for devices so I can get it on my ipad/iphone. I was sent and received the email to set up the password. When I click the link, I am brought to a page that says 

"Oh no!
Something has gone wrong! But don't be sad.
You can try again a little bit later."

What can I do about this? Thanks for any help.

4 Replies

Hi jekann! If you create your Spotify account with your Facebook account you no need password as long as you connect to Facebook. If you want to secure your phone and app, make sure that you have a password like pattern or digital code on your phone. If you are not logged in Facebook, Spotify will ask you to connect to Facebook(your password will be need here!) on opening before getting access on your Spotify account. If you wanted more and more secure, you can download a app to lock the opening of your choice.

If you thing this post helping do not hesitate to like it or marks it as a solution.
I'm not a Spotify employe.

Best regards
Masta_22

I have the same problem as jekann has. Its not about security or something like a pass or patern.. we need a password to login on another device without facebook on it  (or in my case a soundsystem which supports Spotify. After asking for an password, we recieve an mail about setting op a Spotify password for devices like this, but the link in this mails doesn't work.

Can anyone help us? 🙂

Thanks!

Hey there! Yeah it s possible to log without facebook. Click on the link and follow the steps : https://www.spotify.com/us/account/set-device-password/

Hope this will help you guys! Do not hesitate to like my post and accept it as a solution!

I'm not a Spotify employe.

Best regards
Masta_22

Sorry, but this is not soulution for above problems...

Suggested posts