Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to subscribe premium

Unable to subscribe premium

Hi I would like to subscribe for premium acc unfortunately I received an error msg "ops seems your car payment provider is having a bad day.dont worry no money has been charge" I've checked with the bank...they have confirmed there is no transaction being made. My card has sufficient amount and I can do online transaction...I have also tried other cards..unfortunately I encounter the same problem ...pls help
5 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community 🙂

can you please contact the spotify technical team by using this form. Afterwards you'll recieve an automated message which says "noreply". please do this anyway and check your spam-box as well 😉

Spotify trys to answer to your mail within 24 hours so please be patient 😉

good luck!

anyway.. have you tryed an other browser?

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Hey,

If you haven't already contacted us through the form that the amazing @Amarro provided, i'll let you know a few things to check before your card payment can be processed.

Can you check the following requirements? You can do this by contacting your bank and asking if you have the following:

1. Make sure your card has enough credit.
2. Make sure your card hasn’t expired.

3. Enable your card for online transactions.
4. The payment card’s country must match the country in your Spotify profile.
5. The card must be open for foreign purchases.
6. Some banks will require further security authentication, such as 3DSecure.

Quick tip: How about trying to do the same thing but in a different internet browser, sometimes your internet's cache can stop things from working as they should, if you're using Safari or Firefox, try Google chrome or vice versa.

If you have all of the above, then you'll need to contact the team through the link I mentioned about earlier.

Let me know ^.^

Kind regards, 

- Ashley
Spotify Support Team.

Got any questions you'd like me to answer directly? Send me a private message here in the forums ^.^

Has this solved your problem? Click

"Accept as solution"

to help people in the same situation as yourself.

Hi Amarro

I managed to purchase the premium package..i think on the day i wanted to purchase it, there was a problem with the network?website?not sure but today when i tried my payment went through

Thank you again for replying to my concen...Have a great day 🙂

Hi AshR

I managed to purchase the premium package..i think on the day i wanted to purchase it, there was a problem with the network?website?not sure but today when i tried my payment went through

Thank you again for replying to my concen...Have a great day 🙂

@Jcjoeanna that is really nice to hear 🙂 Now have fun using spotify premium!! 🙂 If you would have any issues feel free to ask 😉

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Suggested posts