Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to sync with Facebook

Unable to sync with Facebook

After seemingly endless back and forth with no solution I have decided to post here to see if there is ANY way to correct this issue. I am unable to connect my Facebook account with Spotify. I have attempted on my Samsung Galaxy S5, Windows PC, and even through the web player to no avail. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all the apps numerous times, attempted to sign in using my facebook account, etc and still it does not work. On Facebook it shows as being connected but I am unable to share songs to my Timeline nor am I able to see my friends list on any of the Spotify applications. Please see below the attempts to correct this and the results as attempted by myself as well as been directed by Spotify Support team.

- Tapping/Clicking connect option = Pops up window asking to log in to FB, then window closes and nothing happens

- Tapping/Clicking Option to share song via FB = Asks me to connect to FB, Asks me to log in to FB, shows error that account is already linked to another Facebook account

- Unlinking/Relinking via FB and Spotify = Does not work, See above error

- Re-installing app(s)/clearing cache = Does not connect, see errors above

I have the latest Facebook applications as well as the latest Spotify applications. While this may not be an earthshattering problem in the grand scheme of things, this has become very frustrating due to the seemingly endless back and forth with support without a resolution and the closing out of my request for help WITHOUT any resolution. I pay for this service to have more functionality, not less. ANY assistance which can be offered would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_2015-11-16-16-52-45.png
screenshot_01.jpg
Screenshot_2015-11-24-09-34-35.png
2 Replies

Bump

I am having the same problem (mac desktop, ios) and I have tried the same things you did working with Spotify support.

Any resolution?

Suggested posts