Country

United Kingdom

Device

iPad Air 5

Operating System

Latest IOS

My Question or Issue

Hey there,

I am sorry if this is a bit too long but this bug/issue of mine has been bugging me for quite a while now. I've been having this issue ever since I bought my iPad. Apparently, the setting to enable the "Canvas" option on my iPad is nowhere to be found. At first, I thought it was unsupported or unavailable on iPads and Tablets, which was, later on, proved to be false. Then, I tried uninstalling the app and logging in with different accounts but still having the same issue.

I was about to give up when I came across a screenshot (see "spotify1") which showed that an iPad user was able to turn on this feature, in addition to having multiple other features which were also unavailable (although they are available to my phone with the same account). I have also posted a screenshot of my spotify settings on my iPad (see "spotify2") to notice the difference between the 2. Also, please note that I have not tweaked any of the settings, nor have I enabled the "saver" mode (which automatically disables the canvas option) Thanks!

spotify1.png
spotify2.png
2 Replies

Hey @TexHik ,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

It is possible that Canvas works on some devices and doesn't work on other. This depends on specific device specs we can't share more on at this point.

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hello , I would like to Talk about a problem which is happening on my Ipad Version . 17.1 .

Pretty much i enabled the option of canvas from playback settings on the spotify app 

and deleted the app & Reinstalled the app , i enabled the canvas option again and nothing 

happened when i clicked on a song that would contain an canvas so could you please help me

Suggested posts