Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Oppo F1s 

Operating System

Android Color OS

My Question or Issue

Hi, on my way too work earlier on today I went to open Spotify and play my usual mix. When the app opened, it took me straight to the login screen which was unusual but no biggie. Already had my email and password saved so I went to login but it said email and password dont match. Then I tried to manually type the email address and password and still it would not work so I went to reset my password but my email address came up as unregistered. Checked my email and turns out my Spotify email address had been changed without my knowing. I cant login to my Spotify but I've got it linked to my Ps4 and all my songs are exactly how I left it. I was wandering if there is any way to change it back to my email. 

3 Replies

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Maxim wrote:

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks 🙂

Thanks for early reply but I can't login to my Spotify as the email address and password have changed. I should also note that this account I am using is NOT my main account that has Premium, this is just my facebook account. 

I'd recommend taking another look at the support article then. There are some more steps you can do 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts