Unauthorised token-exploit revenue farming on my account

Solved!

Unauthorised token-exploit revenue farming on my account

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

My Question or Issue

Unauthorised entry "Thunder" by R3XBEAT appeared in my Recently Played section, whom I believe is using some form of token exploit to gain access to my account and play the song in order to gain revenue. Please take punitive measures against the user and prevent the exploit from reoccurring.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Most people who participate in this community forum are NOT Spotify employees.

As you can see, your e-mail address was edited out of your message.

Spotify does not have the resources to investigate individual, isolated incidents such as the one you are describing.

If you believe that someone has accessed your account without your permission, you should take steps to protect your account. Change your password, and log out on all devices.

Spotify is NOT going to take any action in response to your message. If you need action on your account, you need to contact Spotify using the "Contact Us" link. However, as I have noted above, Spotify is not going to take an action based on what you have described.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the late reply!

If you're still experiencing this issue, let us know and we'll report it to the right people.

In the meantime, we suggest that you check out the steps in this support article to secure your account.

Keep us posted!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Most people who participate in this community forum are NOT Spotify employees.

As you can see, your e-mail address was edited out of your message.

Spotify does not have the resources to investigate individual, isolated incidents such as the one you are describing.

If you believe that someone has accessed your account without your permission, you should take steps to protect your account. Change your password, and log out on all devices.

Spotify is NOT going to take any action in response to your message. If you need action on your account, you need to contact Spotify using the "Contact Us" link. However, as I have noted above, Spotify is not going to take an action based on what you have described.

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the late reply!

If you're still experiencing this issue, let us know and we'll report it to the right people.

In the meantime, we suggest that you check out the steps in this support article to secure your account.

Keep us posted!

Suggested posts