Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unauthorised use of my account.

Solved!

Unauthorised use of my account.

Hey,

Yesterday, while listening to music, it stopped playing saying that my account was being used elsewhere. The only other active login that I knew of was on my uncle's iPad, which he hadn't used that day. I've since changed my password and the problem has stopped, but if at all possible, could I get a recent history of access to my account? Kind of like the way that facebook has its "active sessions" feature. I'd like to work out what exactly happened, and who was on my account.

Thanks in advance,

Darren

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify might be able to do this for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify might be able to do this for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Sent them a message on that form.

Thanks for your help!

Hi there 🙂 🙂

Same thing has happend to me. 

There´s no panic 😕 Sometimes **bleep** happens, i dont meen anything mean.

When it happend to me I just log out an in again.

And i know for 100% that noone hasmy password so its just a littlie cut on the net ore thecomputor yoy were on.

You did the right thing to change your inlog if someone else has it.  

Another thing you cando, if you feel thats enoying not to know. Loock for "latest search" ore latest listening to.. then you should know if someone of your frend are backstareing your spotify 🙂 

have an extraordenary day and good luck 

aamnehed.jpg

And i see that my spelling is bleep bleep bad as an rats behind.

My excuse, long day. long night and apperently not a great englisch teacher in school.

🙂

galet.jpg

Suggested posts