Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unknown Gmail

Solved!

Unknown Gmail

Hi, my phone fell in water last week and i bought a new phone yesterday and im trying to enter to my account but i dont remember the gmail that i used in my account and also i dont remember my password.How can i find the gmail that i used in my account (this account is not mine)

Plan

Premium

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Omer9,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you can think of possible email addresses that you own, I recommend taking a look at this support article and trying entering them into in the password reset form. When you enter the email address that is linked to your Spotify account, you'll get a message that a password reset email was sent. 

If you can’t think of the email address associated with your Spotify account, then I would recommend that you contact Customer Support via their anonymous contact form; they'll take a look and do their best to help. Make sure that you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form; that way, you can enter the information for the account that you’re having trouble with.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Omer9,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you can think of possible email addresses that you own, I recommend taking a look at this support article and trying entering them into in the password reset form. When you enter the email address that is linked to your Spotify account, you'll get a message that a password reset email was sent. 

If you can’t think of the email address associated with your Spotify account, then I would recommend that you contact Customer Support via their anonymous contact form; they'll take a look and do their best to help. Make sure that you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form; that way, you can enter the information for the account that you’re having trouble with.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts