Country

Austria

Device

-

Operating System

Windows 8.1

My Question or Issue

Hello there,
I have ap problem with my device list, Spotify shows me in the list some PS4. I have never logged in or connected to some Playstation.

When I have tried the advices from other posts, it hasn't worked. I have already several times logged out of all devices and even changed my password, but nothing has worked.

On my notebook I have disabled as the WiFi-connection, as the Bluetooth-connection, although the problem still remains.

Do you have any ideas, how to solve this problem?

Best regards
Andrew

Connect.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

if this ps4 isn't yours and you would like to take them off your account all you have to do is go to https://www.spotify.com/us/ then go to your account on the top left and then click sign out everywhere this will sign you out on everything after doing this I recommend changing your password.
KyleRRRising Star 1
This week we're celebrating Star Values! #Respect #Inclusion #Support #Teamwork #Fun #Responsibility
If you like my posts, please give them a like or show some support.
We're celebrating Star Values!
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

if this ps4 isn't yours and you would like to take them off your account all you have to do is go to https://www.spotify.com/us/ then go to your account on the top left and then click sign out everywhere this will sign you out on everything after doing this I recommend changing your password.
KyleRRRising Star 1
This week we're celebrating Star Values! #Respect #Inclusion #Support #Teamwork #Fun #Responsibility
We're celebrating Star Values!
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello KyleRR,
thanks for your answer. Yes, I have done that already on Friday, but the problem has still remained  and on the Spotify page, where you press the button to log off of all devices, there stands it does not work for Sonos or Playstation.

Also on Saturday and Sunday the problem has been there.
Now, today I have tried to log in my account again and the PS4 is not here anymore, so I hope, it stays so.

Best regards
Andrew

Hi @Andrew-W8,

Welcome to the Community 🙂

Keep in mind that Connect can detect nearby devices and this might be the reason you're seeing a PS4 in the device picker.

At the moment, an option to show local devices only is not available for the desktop app, but you can turn this option on in the settings of the mobile app.

If this issue continues, we'd suggest you reach out to the folks at Sony since you won't be able to disconnect a PSN account by logging out everywhere.

Let us know how it goes.

Hello, Peter,
thank you for your answer. I have tried it today on my mobile phone in Spotify-application and everything seems to be alright. I hope then and think, that everything should work good now.

I think, that the problem is solved now.

Best regards
Andrew

Suggested posts