Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlimited account vs. premium

Solved!

Unlimited account vs. premium

I just wanted to know all the differences. I have a few questions:

1. Can I listen to unlimited music using an unlimited account?

2. Can I only download music using the premium account?

3. Do I get any adds using the unlimited account, either visual adds or the ones that keep coming in between songs like in the free account?

4. If I get an unlimited account, will $5 be deducted from my credit card account every month or I have to renew it manually?

5. which one can i use to put songs on my samsung S3....do i need any apps?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

kemo360 wrote:

3. Do I get any adds using the unlimited account, either visual adds or the ones that keep coming in between songs like in the free account?

4. If I get an unlimited account, will $5 be deducted from my credit card account every month or I have to renew it manually?

1. Unlimited music on your laptop/desktop/netbook with an Unlimited account, yep!

2. We no longer offer a "buy" option for any tracks, but with Premium you can save for offline use so you can take your music wherever you go.

3. No ads anywhere!

4. Most people go for a regular subscription which'll take $4.99 every month automatically, but you can also use gift/store cards depending on your country.

5. For all phone/tablets, you'd need a Premium subscription. If you've never had Premium before, downloading the free Spotify app from Google Play will give you 48 hours to play around with as soon as you log in. Go nuts!

Feel free to try out Premium for free for a whole 30 days here too.

Hope that helps!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

kemo360 wrote:

1. Unlimited music on your laptop/desktop/netbook with an Unlimited account, yep!

2. We no longer offer a "buy" option for any tracks, but with Premium you can save for offline use so you can take your music wherever you go.

3. No ads anywhere!

4. Most people go for a regular subscription which'll take $4.99 every month automatically, but you can also use gift/store cards depending on your country.

5. For all phone/tablets, you'd need a Premium subscription. If you've never had Premium before, downloading the free Spotify app from Google Play will give you 48 hours to play around with as soon as you log in. Go nuts!

Feel free to try out Premium for free for a whole 30 days here too.

Hope that helps!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

thx a lot for your help 🙂

Suggested posts