Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlimited, hearing ads now!

Solved!

Unlimited, hearing ads now!

I downgraded my account from Premium to Unlimited, now I am hearing ads. I logged out and back in and that didn't resolve it. My credit card and account confirmed I am paid and on the unlimited plan.

Any other suggestions?

26 Replies

Hey @JohnCa ! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you wish to discuss refunds, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this. Unfortunately not payment related issues are dealt with here on the community. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Textbook definition of bait and switch.

This is REALLY unfair by Spotify. Ive been paying for Unlimited for years now, and you put ads on mobile devices? Why?Who the **bleep** wants to hear their music interupted with frigging ads on their headsets. Haven't I paid you enough - and am paying every month, for the Unlimited service? Makes me want to cancel my subscription. 

For the first time since I joined I feel like leaving....Naked rip-off by Spotify. 

Could not agree more....

i just got prenium a week or two ago now it says i only have free? and i need to pay for a full year now not just month to month? what is going on? i feel like my months been cut short and the only way back is to pay 100% more whats up with that?

Typical from money-grabbing company Spotify. Download all your music from TPB and ditch Spotify!

Suggested posts