Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlimited to premuim

Solved!

Unlimited to premuim

I am outraged!! I just bought a $10 spotify grift card. It told me I could only redeem it at spotify/redeem, and so I did. But I only had the option to select unlimited but I wanted premuim. Note I was on my phone. It told me I could switch to premuim within 14 days so I went to the page where you could switch it, clicked upgrade and now I have to put in my credit card!!! What the hell!! I bought a gift card.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Esiles ! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they should be able to get that changed over for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

justin22 - Hi Justin. I'm really sorry about the hassle here. Looking at your account, it looks like it's all up and running on Premium. Is it working nicely?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi Sam, i have the same issue, just bought the $30 card and it only game me the unlimited as an option, but I want Premium.
Can you help me?
Marked as solution

Hey @Esiles ! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they should be able to get that changed over for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Please help me, i just bought limited, then i realized i need to have premium to use spotify ar iPad... How can i uppgrade ???

Hi. Use the online contact form and someone at Spotify may be able to help. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

I have had Spotify unlimited for a long time and happy with it, I have just purchased a new mobile phone on the 4G Vodafone network which includes six months Premium with it. How do i get this, do i have to cancel my unlimited subscription etc ?   Any help will be much appreciated Thank you.

@zepzod wrote:

I have had Spotify unlimited for a long time and happy with it, I have just purchased a new mobile phone on the 4G Vodafone network which includes six months Premium with it. How do i get this, do i have to cancel my unlimited subscription etc ?   Any help will be much appreciated Thank you.

Yes @zepzod , you will need to cancel your unlimited and then wait for your account to revert to Spotify free before you can upgrade to premium with vodafone. 

If you would rather not wait, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they should be able to lend you a hand.

Peter

Hello! i need help, i buy spotify gift car here in norway, i wanted premium but it only give me options to unlimited i dont want that, want premium!

Hey @slimthugga ! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you haven't yet redeemed the card, try again using a different browser (or a computer if you are using a mobile device).

If you have already redeemed the card, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get that swapped over for you.

Peter

Suggested posts