Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlink Facebook

Unlink Facebook

I never had Spotify linked to my FB account and suddenly it is.
Now, I've tried to be nice about this. But honestly, I'm posted two times besides this one about the same problem. I never got any sort of responce and this is stupidly ridiculous. I don't want my accounts linked; they weren't linked before. I want them unliked.

Even if I log on with my old Spotify username, it still connects itself to Facebook. 

Now, quit looking at my post and actually reply to it. I'm getting sick of this.

2 Replies

I have the same experience. I have been a premium customer for years. Have never signed up via Facebook.

But since a couple of months, I have been receiving notifications about my Facebook-friends playlist updates.

The notifications are sent to my Facebook email-address, NOT the one I use as my Spotify registration. As a result I cannot turn them off in my user settings in Spotify.

So please, decouple my Spotify account from my Facebook account and let me get rid of these unwanted mail messages.

Click "Disconnect from Facebook" under Preferences.

It only appears if you're logged in with Spotify details, not Facebook. If you don't see it, try re-logging in and make sure you're using the Spotify username.

To avoid this in the future, do not click Spotify links inside Facebook. They will connect your Spotify account to Facebook without your permission.

Suggested posts