Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlink my spotify account from my old ps4

Solved!

Unlink my spotify account from my old ps4

I want to unlink my Spotify account from my old PS4 account which is currently banned and I want to link it to my new PS4 account and I tried doing few things but it keeps telling to unlink it from my old PS4 account and try again so I needed help how I can do this.I also contacted Sony Support and they gave me a way I could do it and if it doesn't work they told me to contact Spotify Support so you can help me on this situation.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @sneh849 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Considering your PSN account is banned, as mentioned by you, we cannot follow the usual steps to unlink your Spotify account to your PSN. Actually, only the Sony support team can do it now. I recommend that you try to be in touch with them again, giving your Spotify username/email and asking for the unlinking process and they will be able to do it on their side. After that, I also recommend that you double-check if the process well ran. 

If after the unlinking process, you still be unable to link your Spotify account to the new PSN account, you can come back here sharing with us more details and a screenshot, if possible.

Keep me posted!

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @sneh849 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Considering your PSN account is banned, as mentioned by you, we cannot follow the usual steps to unlink your Spotify account to your PSN. Actually, only the Sony support team can do it now. I recommend that you try to be in touch with them again, giving your Spotify username/email and asking for the unlinking process and they will be able to do it on their side. After that, I also recommend that you double-check if the process well ran. 

If after the unlinking process, you still be unable to link your Spotify account to the new PSN account, you can come back here sharing with us more details and a screenshot, if possible.

Keep me posted!

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts