Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlink private profile from artist account

Unlink private profile from artist account

Hi Guys, 

I linked a long time ago my private profile to my bands artist page. I would really love to undo this since I don't want to use my private account for that anymore and I maybe want to link it to another projekt of mine.
I already wrote to the artist support but they didn't answer after 48h so I am here now. 

Also I would like to know: Do i need a premium account to link to artists accounts or can I simply link with any free account I make for the band to the artist page? 

Thank you so much in forward, Pat

6 Replies

Hey there @petsuka, welcome to the community!

I'd suggest waiting a couple of weeks for a reply after you've submitted your inquiry since response times are relative to the amount of inquiries they have to go through. 

As for your other question, this FAQ article mentions creating a Free account, so I'd guess it's not necessary to be on Premium.

Hope this helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hi Kate and thanks for the info! 

I will post an update to the procedure here though because until now I couldn't find any posts in the forum where someone posted about how the problem got solved and how long it took and I guess this will be interesting information if anyone is in search for more info. 

Wish me luck and thanks for your input! ❤️ 🙂 

3 Weeks and no reply until now! It would be really great if someone could get in touch with me about this

Hey again @petsuka 🙂

I've escalated this backstage to see if there's any update! I'll keep you posted 🙂

K

Hey again!

The Artists team will reach out as soon as they can 🙂 Just hang in there a bit more. Meanwhile, if you need anything else, you can take a look at the FAQ of the artists page: https://artists.spotify.com/faq.

K

I have the same question and have been unable to get an answer.  I originally linked my spotify artists page to my personal account but now when i create a playlist it says "playlist by (personal account) on spotify.  I am hoping to start a new spotify account with my artist name as my user name, then link the artist page to that new account.  Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Craig

Suggested posts