Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unrecognized spotify fee on credit card

Solved!

Unrecognized spotify fee on credit card

On May 6th I've received an email reporting that my student discount would be ending on the following days. However, I didn't had time to renew it at that moment.

Then, last sunday, May 13th, I received a monthly fee discount on my credit card with the signatura full price (brazilian fee). Okay, i didn't renew the discount just in time, so that's fine.

However, yesterday on May 15th, I sent my student documents for verification and received a 10 reais fee on my credit card. Whaaaaat? That's not the full price of spotify premium here for Brazil, neither the student price (which is half of the full price).

Will I be reimbursed for it? I really hope so because I never had any issues with you, guys...

Ah, just to end the story, this morning, May 16th, I received an email informing that my discount was accepted and it will be starting at June 16th.

Please, help me to resolve this since it's unfair to pay 2 fees for a spotify signature without any clear reason. See the attached file for a better reference.

spotify fee.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @brcavalcao!

Small charges that don't quite match the Spotify Premium or student discount prices can be explained here. This transaction should be pending and will go back to your bank account automatically.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @brcavalcao!

Small charges that don't quite match the Spotify Premium or student discount prices can be explained here. This transaction should be pending and will go back to your bank account automatically.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hello, Alfredo

I've received the money back last monday. Thank you for the help and attention.

Best regards,

Hey @brcavalcao.

We appreciate you responding to let us know this 🙂
If you have any other questions in the future, just give us a shout.

We'll be here!

/M

Suggested posts