Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unrevoke Publishing Rights For Facebook

Solved!

Unrevoke Publishing Rights For Facebook

I accidentally clicked "revoke Spotify publishing rights" on my facebook page when I was looking at the new "likes" and "recently listened to" section and now facebook won't show any activity related to spotify at all. I created a spotify account using facebook and I was wondering if there's any way to get publishing rights back so that what I listen to shows up on my profile again. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, I accidentally did this as well. However, when I go to Account Settings > Apps > Spotify, which option do I need to select to unrevoke publishing rights? None of the options in the Spotify section seem applicable to this: Visibility of App, This App Needs, Last Data Access, When to Notify You?, Legal.

EDIT: And so, 15 minutes later: I fixed it! And, as I suspected, it was Facebook's fault. I removed Spotify completely from my Facebook and then re-added that. When I did so, the hidden "This app can also post on your behalf" option appeared in the Spotify section of the Apps page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You should be able to fix this by going to:

Account Settings > Apps > Spotify on Facebook

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hi, I accidentally did this as well. However, when I go to Account Settings > Apps > Spotify, which option do I need to select to unrevoke publishing rights? None of the options in the Spotify section seem applicable to this: Visibility of App, This App Needs, Last Data Access, When to Notify You?, Legal.

EDIT: And so, 15 minutes later: I fixed it! And, as I suspected, it was Facebook's fault. I removed Spotify completely from my Facebook and then re-added that. When I did so, the hidden "This app can also post on your behalf" option appeared in the Spotify section of the Apps page.

Suggested posts