Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unsubscribe not functioning

Unsubscribe not functioning

I recently signed up with Spotify and decided to unsubscribe. I followed "Cancel Subscription" instructions. After going to "Account/subscription"  (  http://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/   ) I did not see "Cancel your subscription"/"view option". I do not have a paid subscription.  An email to Spotify Help about this has not resulted in a solution. 

Any assistance is deeply appreciated.

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Are you trying to delete your account?

There is no need to unsubscribe as such if your on a free account since you aren't paying for the montly subscription fee. 

If you are trying to delete your account, try replying to the automated email reply that you get when you get in touch with customer services, your case should then reach a Spotify agent 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you Peter. I did respond to the automated message. Will see if they answer. Hope so. What I wish is to be able to get rid of all Spotify alerts, prompt boxes, etc in my system (Mac).  Would you happen to know if o_vYm840.pps.part is associated with Spotify install program?

Again, many thanks for your rapid res[onse and kind patience.

@Bolivar55 wrote:

Thank you Peter. I did respond to the automated message. Will see if they answer. Hope so. What I wish is to be able to get rid of all Spotify alerts, prompt boxes, etc in my system (Mac).  Would you happen to know if o_vYm840.pps.part is associated with Spotify install program?

Again, many thanks for your rapid res[onse and kind patience.

I am not really sure, never owned a Mac (too poor - student :P) 

If you don't hear anything back within a few days, post your case number here and I will ask someone to chase it up for you 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Will do for sure if necessary. Many thanks again Peter.

Suggested posts