Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unsubscribed BUT still billed

Unsubscribed BUT still billed

On April 4, 2016 I CANCELLED my subscription and received an e-mail from Spotify on April 4th AFFIRMING that I indeed unsubscribed.

On April 28th I received an e-mail from Spotify informing me that my subscription would be renewed on April 29th.  

Urgh!

I should not have been billed, as I properly UNSUBSCRIBED.

I also just logged in to my Spotify account and I noticed that I’m still a subscribed customer. This should NOT be the case, as I UNSUBSCRIBED on April 4, 2016.

I'd like the funds from the April 29th withdrawal returned and to be Unsubscribed permanenantly. 

Thanks,

Dan 

6 Replies

Hey @triathadan,

It sounds like you've got a second account with Spotify. Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any Spotify emails--that will mean your extra account is registered with that email.

- If you don't have another email address, note how you log into the Spotify app usually.
- If you use your Facebook details try entering your Spotify username (if you created one originally).
- If you use your Spotify username try entering just your email address.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hey, 

I checked my e-mail address and NO I don't have another Spotify account attached to another e-mail

Dan J

Ok, so when I log into the App on my smartphone OR the App on my Macbook pro, I log in using my e-mail address and password. It logs me in no problem. However, when I attempt to log-in on to Spotify through the Safari browser, it only allows me log-in using facebook, and it doesn't allow me to log in with my e-mail adress and password (it says 'incorrect password).

Any ideas??

Hey @triathadan,

This is something Spotify Customer Support can help you with.

Contact form: http://bit.ly/SpotifyCF

Facebook: http://bit.ly/SpotifyCaresFB

Twitter: http://bit.ly/SpotifyCaresTW

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MaximSpotify Star

The Contact Form just sends me into an endless cycle of trying to get to an actual link that allows me to fill in a contact form.... I've tried to click on Contact form and it just sends me back to walk through the list of things you need help with. 

Dan

Can you contact SpotifyCares via Twitter or Facebook?

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts