Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unsubscribed from Premium on iPhone, still charged

Unsubscribed from Premium on iPhone, still charged

I signed up for a free 3-month trial for Spotify Premium on the app and it ended on August 12th. I unsubscribed from Premium on the same day, yet I still got charged $10.91. Why is that? Am I able to get my $10.91 refunded? 

1 Reply

Hey @Mitchy21,

You should delete your payment info by doing the following:

1. Go to your Subscription page.

2. Click UPDATE DETAILS. If it shows below 'Would you like to cancel your subscription?' click there and cancel.

3. Check the box to 'Remove', and click 'Change' button,

Note: If you have your Premium active you won't be able to remove your payment info. That's why it's important to cancel before clicking UPDATE DETAILS.

Without any payment details, no new charges can be made, but if you're an iPhone user, you do need to check your iTunes subscriptions Auto Renewal and turn it off for Spotify.

Here are Apple's instructions on how to do it:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

Fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you with a refund within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts