Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unsubscribing from Spotify via Rogers

Unsubscribing from Spotify via Rogers

Hi all!

I had been getting access to Spotify premium directly from my cellphone service provider, Rogers. I decided however to switch to the family plan, as it made more sense for my needs. I cancelled the option with Rogers, but whenever I try to sign up directly on Spotify for the family plan I keep getting a message saying my services are with Rogers and that they need to be managed with them. How long can it take before it gets updated? I don't want to go too long without a premium or family plan.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies

Hey @catherinemiiich,

You should reach out to them to find out when your Premium subscription ends.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same issue! I called Rogers and they don't see the subscription on my file anymore. It hasn't been 24hours yet though so I am waiting to see if it will allow me to make the change after. 

Did you figure it out? Thanks!

im in the same issue. was told once the billing cycle resets it revert back to the free version. so far nothing im told im not being charged. but spotify accounts says preuium thur rogers. what to do ?

I found out that my Rogers billing date is different than my Spotify billing date. 

I’ll revert back to free on may 4

Wait a little while longer. It will revert back to the free version and disconnect from your rogers. Mine worked after a while.

My account fianlly went back to free. Then i was able to sign up for the family plan. It was a long wait over one month.

Suggested posts