Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updated CC info and still unable to get Premium services

Updated CC info and still unable to get Premium services

Hello,

Due to a paypal hack I received new debit and credit cards.  Spotify emailed yesterday stating my premium subscription was canceled due to no payment.  I updated my debit card information last night and still unable to get premium services on my phone.  Can someone help me resolve this ASAP?  Thanks!

Bill

4 Replies

Hi Bill,

You updated your payment details, but the subscription isn't automatically restrated when that is done. All you have to do now is start a new subscription on your account. (Subscription page).

Hi Jude! That's odd! I tried this three times last night from my laptop and no luck.  It worked today, I received a receipt.  Thank you! If I logout of my phone and log back in will I have premium services back on my phone?

I have the exact same problem!!

@BillWiltsie wrote:

Hi Jude! That's odd! I tried this three times last night from my laptop and no luck.  It worked today, I received a receipt.  Thank you! If I logout of my phone and log back in will I have premium services back on my phone?

You both have Premium status on your accounts. This should have taken effect immediately, but logging out and back in again should help, if it hasn't appeared yet.

Suggested posts