Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updated Unlimited to Premium issue

Updated Unlimited to Premium issue

Hello!

I Updated my Spotify Unlimited to Premium 5 days ago. Got charged, but still got Spotify Unlimited...

29 Replies

Drole - I'm just dropping you an email now. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi!

I have the same problem!

Please help me!

Hi Hosszuz - I've just sent you an email too.

Should be waiting for you in your inbox now.

same probleme here.

WAYOFFdotTV - No problem, a reply to the case you opened has just been sent.

same issue here, please advise asap

Klausvormann - Just popping an email over to you now. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

which inbox? got one mail to the regular email but that one contains no instructions. please advise

It was sent to the email address listed in your account. I just sent another with clearer instructions.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I'm having the same problem - I paid for Premium yesterday and it shows up on my account info, but both desktop and phone show me as Unlimited.

I have the same problem

Liz - An email is on its way to you now

Ragnhild- It seems your account was on a 48 hour trial which expired on the 18th. You should've received an email from us offering to extend that trial by another 30 days.

Have a look for that in your inbox (check your SPAM filter too) for that message from us.

HI, I have the same problem, upgraded from unlimited to premium but all my spotify applications (PC, Mac and mobile) still show unlimited (and I can't log into Spotify mobile b/c it doesn't think I'm premium).

Thanks

Dqm - Just sending an email over now. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I bought the premium before I realised that I had a free trial. But the premium should still start working when I used up my trial, right? I had an old email registered on my spotify account when I bought it (which i don't have access to). Is it possible to resend whatever emails I recieved to my new email?

Hi

I updated from limited to premium and my account says that is what I have but still ,on when I log in it says limited. The same problem as many of you in here!

Hey guys, have you sent us a message through our contact form on this? (Just go to 'About Us' at the top, then select the Contact Form).

If so, I'll try and pick up anything you've already sent in.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Ive done that now, waiting for help!

I'm trying to update to premium but when I type my password, it says incorrect and I cant go any further even though I type the correct password

Spotify, I wanted to give you my money!!! 🙂

Suggested posts