Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updating Credit Card Information

Updating Credit Card Information

Hello everyone.

Im having issues when trying to update my credit card information so its charged to my new card. I keep getting an error that says "Wow! something went wrong. Try again or visit our help area" 
I have tried several time, checking the numbers, maybe im missing something.
So far i have never had issues with spotify and i would like to keep paying for the service.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards.

Ignacio Bracone

32 Replies

Hello!
Can you please try clearing your browser cookies and cache and trying a different browser?
Have a great day!

I have tried 3 browsers, incognito mode, 2 different credit cards and none of this works.  You folks have a serious customer service problem, I'll be switching to Apple after many yerars with Spotify.

@ThePonti wrote:

Hello!
Cam you please try clearing your browser cookies and cache and trying a different browser?
Have a great day!

Tried different browsers, cleared cookies and cache, still same message.
Thank you for your reply!

I've escalated this post to Spotify, they will have a look at it.
Sorry for the inconvenience 😞 Have a great day!

Problem has been solved thank you for your help! 🙂

I'm getting this same "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method." message when I try to update from different browsers and even with different credit cards!  Please help!

I am also getting this message.  I have tried three different browsers, and several different credit cards.  I would like to continue service.

Thanks, 

I am also getting this message.  I have tried three different browsers, and several different credit cards.  I would like to continue service.

Thanks 

Hello @sethpearlman and @WhitneyFancher!
Sorry for the inconvenience 😞 Please contact Spotify support using their Twitter or contact form.
If they will reply with a no-reply email, reply to it, even though it is a no-reply.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

I just sent them the contact form; thanks!

Just adding my name to the list, same issue.  Tried multiple browsers, multiple credit cards, and it "paused" my premium subscription without a single notification about payment failing.  This is the second time I've had an issue with Spotify accepting payment, the last time I had to create an entirely new account.   Very frustrating.

Hello @darkroland!

Please contact them too, they will help you with updating your card information.

Have a great day!

I"m having the exact same problem. I've been trying for 2 days. I sent the contact form, got the canned response, sent a reply, and still no response. Not sure what to do at this point.

Hello @yellowqueen!
Please DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter with the support ticket number, they will have a look at it.
Have a great day!

That was the same thing I got by email. But I don't use Twitter and I think it is unreasonable for Spotify to require me to sign up for Twitter in order to deal with a customer complaint. I would really like a human being to respond to me by normal means, whether by way of this community post, in response to my email, by phone, etc. That is what customer service shoudl be. I love the Spotify service and have never had a problem before. I'd hate to cancel my account simply because no human being is willing to assist me.

I've filled out the form and DM'd the account on twitter.  As well, I used the two cards I attempted to pay for my subscription with to purchase Christmas gifts this morning, so there's no issue there. (other than spotify's inability to charge a working card).

Tengo el mismo problema, pero yo intente como 5 cartas y no trabajar, tengo premium de Spotify como un año y por sólo una semana para no recive mi paga el corte me los servicios, creo que probablemente tienen que ponerse en contacto conmigo, no cortarme el servicio sólo para que No te recive un pago, no sé cuál es el número de spotify para llamar, quiero solucionar mi problema de mantener escuchar música, i esperar respuesta, 

Gracias

spotify1.jpg
spotify2.jpg

Tengo El problema Mismo, Pero yo Como intente 5 cartas y hay Trabajar, tengo premium de Spotify ONU Como Año Y SOLO Por Una semana párrafo no recive paga mi El Corte me los Servicios, creo Que probablemente Tienen Que Ponerse en contacto conmigo, sin cortarme Sólo el servicio Para Que No te recive pago de la ONU, no sé rápido Cuál es el Número de spotify párrafo Llamar, quiero Solucionar Mi Problema de mantener escuchar musica, i Esperar Respuesta, 

Gracias

spotify1.jpg
spotify2.jpg

I have the same problem, I'm getting the "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day." message. I tried two different computers, 3 different browsers, clearing cookies, and two different credit cards (which I made sure are working). I e-mailed Spotify support and they asked me to try a different browser and clearing cookies. I replied saying that didn't help but haven't heard from them since. I just tried to subscribe again but the problem remains.

Suggested posts