Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updating email on account

Updating email on account

Hi

I have a spotify account with all my music on which is linked/connected to an old email account that is no longer in use. I accidentally logged in with Facebook which is linked to my new email and therefore I now have two spotify accounts with two different emails. I not want to permanently delete the Facebook one which is connected to my current email, so that I could update my details on my actual spotify account with the new and current email. I have tried so many different things and can't seem to find a solution. If I try updating the email field now, it will say that this email is already in use... Because I stupidly logged in with Facebook one time. There surely must be a way to get around this...?
4 Replies

*now want to delete that should say

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If you submit an online contact form; someone at Spotify can delete the rogue account for you.
Once you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks Anthony. I have emailed them twice although no reply. I can't do it from this account because they respond to my old email which isn't in use or even active. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Nick

@Nickyg1991 wrote:
Thanks Anthony. I have emailed them twice although no reply. I can't do it from this account because they respond to my old email which isn't in use or even active. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Nick

Hi @Nickyg1991

Sorry for the delay! If you use this form instead you can choose the email they reply to.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts