Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrade problem

Solved!

Upgrade problem

Hey! 

I have checked other threads on here and haven't found anything which has fixed this. 

Upgraded from free to unlimited and nothing has happened yet. I have reinstalled, relogged multiple times. On my account profile it says I am a Spofify Free member and wants me to upgrade. I did pay 6 hours ago so I imagine it could take a bit more time? I understand it to be near enough an instant upgrade?

I have my receipt.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If your account is still saying Spotify Free on your online overview and you have been charged then it sounds like you have accidentally upgraded a different account, its amazingly easy to have two one with a Spotify username and another through Facebook. I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into this a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If your account is still saying Spotify Free on your online overview and you have been charged then it sounds like you have accidentally upgraded a different account, its amazingly easy to have two one with a Spotify username and another through Facebook. I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into this a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for the info!

It appears when I was using my account details to login it was on Free but as soon as I logged in with my Facebook details it upgraded to Unlimited.

Suggested posts