Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrade to Preimum (NUS) Problems

Upgrade to Preimum (NUS) Problems

I dont seem to be able to upgrade to NUS premium. I entered in my nus details, proceeded to upgrade and then i am presented with ERROR upon the 2nd auth screen.

I contacted Spotify who proceeded to copy paste me the general help, they appologised when i asked them to READ the email and then they removed my payment information etc. 

Now when i go back through signup i get action unavalible which is very similar to ERROR.

Anyone else any ideas as spotify seem to be stuck and have stopped replying after they removed my payment information.

12 Replies

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community! Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

Do you have a case number? If so, please pop it in thhis thread and I'll get someone to look into this for you.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

case number is 02440343 currently in a loop of copy paste, apology and now i am stuck waiting to upgrade. because of an error.

I have forwarded your case number to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Sorry Joe, you are too slow. 😉

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks guys its much appreciated.

I just hope fingers crossed it can get resolved ASAP instead of being stuck in a copy paste loop.

Its a pity they dont have a phone number you can call and just stay on the phone until it is resolved or someone has taken ownership

You're welcome! Hopefully soon 

MattSudaSpotify Star

how long does it normally take them to reply to support?

I was told by support that you should have gotten a reply today. If not, then tomorrow. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks Matt, i guess its tomorrow 🙂

several people having issues and still no sign of a reply from support

@hungry_hippo 

I'm so sorry that nobody has emailed you back yet.

I have asked support to reply ASAP.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks they got back to me but the responce was mixed, they came up with one possible way to solve it then later on contacted me again about the other way which didnt work so now i am lost as to what to do.

I dont understand why there is no ownership on cases and why they get passed around as this does not seem to be going anywhere. 3 days on and still no premium or move to resolve.

Also having the same issue here if you can help me, I have tired 4-5 times about my account and it says that it didn't go through, but the account charged me 4-5 freaking times. I really want a refund or something back because this isn't right.:/ Case#05485188

Suggested posts