Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrade to Premium, yet still showing as unlimited

Upgrade to Premium, yet still showing as unlimited

Hi all,

I have upgraded my account from Ulimited to Premium so I can enjoy Spotify Mobile, however, when attempting to log in on my Mobile (Nokia N8, Symbian OS) the program tells me I must have an active Premium account. I have double checked my log in details; they are correct as they are what I have used to log in here. The player on my PC also shows "Spotify Unlimited" at the top of the window.

On my account page, it states I have an active Premium account, yet all of the above is still showing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks is advance.

Regards

Dave

2 Replies

I'm having the same issue. I've been a premium member for months, but I recently deactivated my facebook. Once I figured out, I couldn't log in without my facebook, I reactivated my facebook and linked it to my Spotify. Everything worked (except I lost all my playlist info), so I logged on with my computer and re-did some playlists, etc. All was well ...

TODAY, I wake up and can't get any music ... it says I am not a Premium customer even though I am subscribed and they took out the payment from my account ... FRUSTRATED. Not even a number to call and get support from ... #disappointed.

I am having this same issue. Any suggestions?

Suggested posts