Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgraded and being charged twice

Solved!

Upgraded and being charged twice

Hi,

At the beginning of January I upgraded to family through my (only) Spotify account and paid the £14.99 by card now on continuous authority.

I am still being charged £9.99 through my mobile phone company. They can’t help and stop the charge. Spoke to Spotify last night online and was told that I had to contact a company called BOKU to get them to stop charging and see if they will refund me. Surely when I upgraded Spotify should have sorted out the billing. So now I am owed 2 x £9.99 and Spotify apparently can’t stop BOKU taking money from me. Has anyone else experienced such bad billing and customer service? Why should I have to spend my time resolving this when my contract is direct with Spotify?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi

Yes it was. I can’t remember exactly how but from memory it was to do with the billing periods. They broke it all down and I accepted it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Cat37.

Since this post is quite old, may I ask if your issue got fixed?

Let me know.
Felix

Marked as solution

Hi

Yes it was. I can’t remember exactly how but from memory it was to do with the billing periods. They broke it all down and I accepted it.

Hey, I'm glad to hear so! I'll mark your answer as Solution just so that others know that your issue is fixed now.

Happy listening! 🙂

Felix

Suggested posts