Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgraded from unlimited to premium

Upgraded from unlimited to premium

Hi! I while ago I upgraded from unlimited to premium, and the payment went through. But I still have unlimited on my spotify,
It says here on my account that I have premium. What can I do to fix this?

38 Replies

Its working now! Tanks! 

Ah. We both replied at the same time. Enjoy!
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi!

I have the same problem. I have upgraded my Unlimited to Premium and it says that its still Unlimited. I have restart my computer, reinstall Spotify and Log-out and Log-in multiple times. I send e-mail to spotify support.. This is frustrating...

I just upgraded from Free to Premium and i'm having the same problem. I have filled out a contact form and i'm waiting for a reply. I would also like an answer to the following question: Why are we all having the same problem?

Jei! now it´s Premium 🙂

Hi, i got the premium about 15 minutes ago and it still says that i jave spotify free. This is really frustrating, can u please help me?

I would like to thank the Spotify crew for taking care of the matter in the most speedy of ways. If ever there was a high level of service, this is it.

I also have the same problem. Filled out the contact form. Here's hoping for a quick fix.

Hi, I've purchased spotify premium yesterday, the purchase went fine but on my spotify it still says i got unlimited, the same problem as the first guy. what can I do? I've tried to log out and shut spotify down, open and log in again, still says i got unlimited, but on my account on the web it says i payed to spotify premium. =/ help please

/mvh

Yeah, got the same problem. 

Tried logging out, reinstalling spotify, but still doesn't work. When logged into the spotify website, it says that the payment

has been made and that I have premium. But my spotify is still the free-version. Quite annoying!

Edit: It works now

ye, same here, the difference is that i had/have unlimited and not free.
reinstall spotify did not work for me either. =/

Thank you so much, Richard! It's working great now, even though i've paid for it again. But that is ok 🙂
Your help was great, and to all others who helped, Thank you! You are doing a great job!! 

wait, need to pay for it twice to make it work? :s

Shouldn't have to pay twice for it to work. That would just be stupid...

Just filled in the contact form, hoping that this will be resolved quickly. Seems that spotify really should

do something about this since a lot of people seem to have the same problem....

Edit: It works now. Shouldn't take this long though...

Same problem here, filled contact form.

Dont you think something is happening in your systems?

Hey guys,

You really don't need to pay twice in order to upgrade. As you're aware, we can't discuss payment info over the Community. So, if you are having trouble, please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

sam.  Thanks for the response.  I uninstalled, re-downloaded, re-installed, and now it all works properly.  I'm not sure what fixed it.,...maybe it was the 2 hours that went by as I performed these futile tasks or maybe you guys updated something on your end.  🙂  No worries, all works great now, and thank you for your assistance.

--Phil

spotify support told me to log-out and log-in, if it would not work, I was goin to change my password, wich i did. still aint working. 

is someone that gained help nice to help me out too? the support just thinks im stupid enough to use the wrong icon and forgotten my password and stuff, its not goin anywhere. 

Suggested posts