Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgraded to Family Spotify

Solved!

Upgraded to Family Spotify

Hello, I have recently upgraded to Spotify Family and before that, I used to have playlists for the sort of music some of my family members liked to listen to before.

I never actually listened to these playlists myself as I didn't like the music.

Now that we have upgraded to Spotify Family and we all have different accounts, I was wondering if there was a way to transfer the playlists to their accounts? I know they can follow the playlist on my account and it will appear in their playlists but I plan to delete/remove the playlist in my account as I will not be using it and I have quite a lot of playlists and can do without the clutter.

Is there a fast way to do this without having to manually recreate the playlist on their account? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @CaptainGalaxy,

thanks for reaching out !

There's this great Spotify Answer for users who are trying to move playlists created on an old account to their new one.

I believe this can be a solution to what you're looking for.

However, please make sure to read the steps carefully and have them done exactly as they should.

I'll be around for any further questions.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @CaptainGalaxy,

thanks for reaching out !

There's this great Spotify Answer for users who are trying to move playlists created on an old account to their new one.

I believe this can be a solution to what you're looking for.

However, please make sure to read the steps carefully and have them done exactly as they should.

I'll be around for any further questions.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Worked, thank you!

Hi @CaptainGalaxy,

Glad to hear it all worked out.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

Hey there @CaptainGalaxy,

Thanks for getting back to us with good news!

We appreciate you marking @OneByBoo's answer as a Solution because this way you're helping other users who have the same question find the answer to it as quickly as possible.

Let us know if you need further help and if so, feel free to create a anew thread or post in an existing one.

Have a good day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts