Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Urgent: Account Premium paid but cant use it

Solved!

Urgent: Account Premium paid but cant use it

Hello yesterday I get my account blocked from premium to free. I have paied as from the las 14 months in the 5 of february, in the account details said that I will be charged in the 16/3/2016 for the next monthly paiment. The status in the account details is Premium but, reinstaled deleted, reintaled... and the result is free account. 

I already send the mesage for your support but the response is NOTHING!!!

I demand a solution, the same that you request every month when you submit the payment order to the bank!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@blade082820

Okay, when you sent the email to support, did you receive an automated email redirecting you too the community? If you did, just reply to that email and support will contact you 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @blade082820, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Here's what to try if you've upgraded to Premium but don't see it in the app.

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

It's also possible you have a second account - one account with a Spotify username, the other created and linked to your Facebook profile. Try logging in with each to access your Premium.

Didn´t work anything!

@blade082820

Could you check the email you got saying you got premium, in that email it has a username, could you please check that you are logging in with that account, if you still don't have premium, have you ever linked/created a Facebook account? If so please try log in via Facebook, do you still not get premium?

Didn´t work anything that you mentioned...

I already tried to reinstall everything several times but no result. And stil waiting for the reply of support to my problem. 5 hours ago...

In the recipt there are just one number. I logged in with facebook pass eveytime. I dont have any other login. Still dont get premium... but it says premium on the accont details!

Marked as solution

@blade082820

Okay, when you sent the email to support, did you receive an automated email redirecting you too the community? If you did, just reply to that email and support will contact you 🙂

Suggested posts