Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

*Urgent* Cannot Log Into My Spotify Premium Account and username does not work?!

*Urgent* Cannot Log Into My Spotify Premium Account and username does not work?!

After being in my premium account, I've logged out of it on my phone to go on my free account which has all the playlists. When I attempted to log back into my (30daytrial) premium account, it told me that the username or password was wrong! I tried to retrieve it by typing the username (soundbound01) and it says it couldnt recognize the account... (Here is the link to the premium account I can't log into) spotify:user:xrqmnpbppx3ufa5hou0e46qwu . 

I'm certain the username and password are correct since i only made the account to try premium a few days ago. | I tried using the email to retrieve the account and apparently the email I used had an account attached to it that I created a long time ago. The paypal receipt to agreeing to pay after the 30day trial was still there in the email I used, but when I tried to retrieve the username / password, it gave me a username of an old account I used. Please help me solve this issue, as I am afraid I will not be able to use the premium account ever again. 

Also, is this the only way to contact the support team for Spotify?

Attachments for the paypal receipt : 

Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 3.08.35 PM.png
1 Reply

Hey @rere_o1, welcome to the Community!

In this case, we suggest you reach out to our team via Twitter or Facebook. They'll be able to help you regain access to your account after you answer a few security questions.

Hope that helps.

Suggested posts