Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Urgent ! Need help ASAP

Urgent ! Need help ASAP

I really want the premium but when I get to the PIN page , after all the how to bill and my Mobile number , they say they're going to send a PIN to my number but I don't receive any PIN or anything .
6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

What carrier are you using? This sounds like it is most likely one of their systems which is meant to send you the code (rather than Spotify) so I would suggest getting in touch with them first. 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have AT&T IPhone 4?

Is there any other way you can help me purchase the premium with the 30 day trial

If you are attempting to sign up via your carrier then there is no way to get the 30 day free trial. 

You can have the free trial if you subscribe to premium from this page using your card card details. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I there a way I can just get the premium ? Could you possibly so that for me possibly?

Hey Cassie,

Does that free trial Peter linked not work for you? You just need to enter a few card details (you won't be charged, don't worry!) and that should work just fine. That's the easiest way to get the trial anyway. If you're seeing an error message, let us know what it says.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts