Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Use of Yamaha receiver possible with Premium for Family for all users?

Use of Yamaha receiver possible with Premium for Family for all users?

Hi all,

Last week I've changed my subscription from Premium to Premium for Family. With Premium I could use our Yamaha receiver to listen, but with Premium for Family it seems not possible any more. One of the main reasons to change to Premium for Family, together with my husband, was the possibility to play music via the receiver for both users.

I've searched and found a text that this feature is not available on Premium for Family. I was very disappointed and instantly changed my subscription back to Premium. Now I'm looking for the features for Premium for Family, but I can't find anything anymore. Does someone has more information about this? I like to know what the features are before I try again. I don’t want to pay extra for less features.

Grtz. Jacqueline

2 Replies

Hey @Miss_Jline,

Check out this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/subscription_options/subscription-levels/

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have identical problem. When I use Premium for Family, receiver's (YAMAHA AX 2030) message - Need premium. Sorry, but your support link is unuseful.

Suggested posts