Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Used email from old employer, now can't access account, but still paying for Premium!

Solved!

Used email from old employer, now can't access account, but still paying for Premium!

I created my account using my email address from previous employer.  I changed it before I left, on Facebook, but now I can't access.  When I go to apps on Facebook, it shows the new email for Spotify, but when I try to access my account, it will only recognise the old email, and tries to send a new password to that email, which I can no longer access.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @HSHongKong

If you Spotify and Facebook accounts are linked you should be able to log in on Spotify with Facebook. You need to click the blue button above the log in form and then enter by using your Facebook details. Please try if that works for you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @HSHongKong

If you Spotify and Facebook accounts are linked you should be able to log in on Spotify with Facebook. You need to click the blue button above the log in form and then enter by using your Facebook details. Please try if that works for you.

Thanks so much!!  Very embarassed, as I know I tried that a gazillion times.....but thought I'd try once more before responding.....and I'm in!!  Maybe there's some delay when you change email addresses?  Anyway, all good now.....thanks!!

Suggested posts