Premium

Country

UK

Device

PC/Android

Operating System

Win10/Android11

My Question or Issue

My username is displaying rather than my display name for some reason, this is both in the desktop (windows10) app and on collaborative playlists.

I see my display name correctly on my phone and when I open my profile on the app, but the name in the top right of the desktop app is my username.

This was correct yesterday, but changed after I installed the android application.

I am not linked to Facebook.

How do I fix this? I've followed the steps to change display name and this isn't the issue, as that is set correctly. It doesn't display correctly though.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @q7uknj2gjtpwrz,

thanks for reaching out !

I would recommend visiting your account overview here, scrolling down and choosing the "Sign Out Everywhere" option and log back in to your different devices.

This should "shake" things up a bit and have your account aligned with the changes performed.

Note: give your account 24hrs for changes to apply

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @q7uknj2gjtpwrz,

thanks for reaching out !

I would recommend visiting your account overview here, scrolling down and choosing the "Sign Out Everywhere" option and log back in to your different devices.

This should "shake" things up a bit and have your account aligned with the changes performed.

Note: give your account 24hrs for changes to apply

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts