Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Username is suddenly gibberish

Solved!

Username is suddenly gibberish

Hi, I just signed up useing my phone, when I did that it allowed me to choose a username.  I have just signed in to my account on my PC, and it has changed my username to a string of gibberish.  I don't want to delet the account and start again, is there another way I can solve this problem.

thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! 

If you username is a string of numbers that means you registered through Facebook and your username should display as whatever your Facebook name is, sometimes the system is running a bit slow and it'll display the string of numbers for a while before it flips to your name. If you accidentally selected a random strong of letters or numbers as your username I'm afraid usernames can't be changed, they're permanent. 

Hope this helped some!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! 

If you username is a string of numbers that means you registered through Facebook and your username should display as whatever your Facebook name is, sometimes the system is running a bit slow and it'll display the string of numbers for a while before it flips to your name. If you accidentally selected a random strong of letters or numbers as your username I'm afraid usernames can't be changed, they're permanent. 

Hope this helped some!

Suggested posts