Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Username not associated with Spotify Account (false)

Solved!

Username not associated with Spotify Account (false)

Plan

Free

Country

Scotland

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, I tried logging onto my account (username "gorun") recently but couldn't. Assuming I'd just forgotten my password I tried to reset it but upon trying I was told my account name isn't associated with a spotify account.

Now I know the account gorun still exists, I had my friend log on to check for me and he showed me a screenshot of my account page (See Attached). I also checked in my App Data file and the account gorun is in there too.

So I am requesting assistance in accessing my account as I have a private playlist on there I'd really like to access.

I have no idea what e-mail is associated with said account as it was years ago I made it, safe to say I've tried every one I can think of.

Thanks

gorun.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

OK. Now it's proven that it is the right username. Chat with @SpotifyCares to regain access to your account.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Are you sure that "gorun" is your username? Can you send a link of any of your public playlist if you have? Let me take a look.

I'm very sure gorun is my account name, logging in with it worked fine for the past few years.

I don't have any public playlists but you can find the account by searching "spotify:user:gorun". That's how my friend provided me with the picture.

I tried searching for it but I couldn't find your account.

Have you ever tried logging in to an android phone?

2019-05-27.png

That's very odd, I just tried searching it there and got this gorun2.png

Weird that we're both getting different results.

I used to log in on my android phone but I don't have any cable to connect it to my PC.

Here's a picture of the gorun account listed in the spotify data from this PC though.

gorun4.png

Marked as solution

OK. Now it's proven that it is the right username. Chat with @SpotifyCares to regain access to your account.

Thanks for your help dude, you a good guy.

Suggested posts