Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Username or Password invalid

Username or Password invalid

Not long ago today when I woke up, I found my account was logged out. It says that I keep entering my username or Password incorrectly on my mobile- however I changed my password twice and yet they say my password is still incorrect even when I changed it minutes prior, can someone help please? I only use this app for my music and prefer not to have to change into another app

15 Replies

Im having the same problem 

Im having this problem too. Cant access the app on my android phone at all Yet its letting me log into the website with the username and password that it is telling me is incorrect. 

Same issue. Tired logging in with username email and new password also tried uninstalling and reinstalling nothing works

I'm having this issue too. Any news at all?

I am having the same issue..

Not yet....

Anyone found a solution yet? Tried reinstalling older builds, resetting password and also many other methods but nothing I done has worked?

I'm still having the same issues. My other half is having same problems too. Can I ask if you guys pay for Spotify of use the free version?

I am finally back on. Uninstalled and reinstalled again. Didn't work at first. The usual username or password in correct. And then it just worked. Not a clue how or why. So i can't help with that I'm afraid. Maybe persistence is key. 

Anyone found a fix yet??? I've tried reinstalling many times again and also changing passwords but still no luck ๐Ÿ˜ž

I think it's a spotify outage not user related. Can someone from spotify give an update on this.

The username and password at the momennt works in IOS and PC devices.

Still down on my end, is there any fixes? Or I'm going to have to start looking else where for my music ๐Ÿ˜ž Currently been using YouTube and having to keep my phone open

I'm facing the same issue. Any idea?

Still a week guys, no fix or reply from admins; getting a bit much now as I've had to go to other apps to just listen to music as I only had spotify. 

Had the same problem and tried everything through Spotify with no luck. Re started my phone and solved the problem. Logs in fine now. 

Suggested posts