Username or Password invalid

Username or Password invalid

Rawrdesiqns
Regular

Not long ago today when I woke up, I found my account was logged out. It says that I keep entering my username or Password incorrectly on my mobile- however I changed my password twice and yet they say my password is still incorrect even when I changed it minutes prior, can someone help please? I only use this app for my music and prefer not to have to change into another app

15 Replies

Re: Username or Password invalid

Kyledoherty139

Im having the same problem 

Leannemeacham
Casual Listener

Im having this problem too. Cant access the app on my android phone at all Yet its letting me log into the website with the username and password that it is telling me is incorrect. 

Jj2999
Casual Listener

Same issue. Tired logging in with username email and new password also tried uninstalling and reinstalling nothing works

glenn182

I'm having this issue too. Any news at all?

Crunchy71
Regular

I am having the same issue..

Jj2999
Casual Listener

Not yet....

Rawrdesiqns
Regular

Anyone found a solution yet? Tried reinstalling older builds, resetting password and also many other methods but nothing I done has worked?

Leannemeacham
Casual Listener

I'm still having the same issues. My other half is having same problems too. Can I ask if you guys pay for Spotify of use the free version?

Leannemeacham
Casual Listener

I am finally back on. Uninstalled and reinstalled again. Didn't work at first. The usual username or password in correct. And then it just worked. Not a clue how or why. So i can't help with that I'm afraid. Maybe persistence is key. 

SUGGESTED POSTS