Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6sPlus

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I just noticed that at some point recently my username/account has switched to a series of numbers and my picutre disappeared on my iPhone app and Desktop app.  It is correct when I log in through Chrome (pulls the picture through Facebook).

I confirmed that I've allowed Spotify to share with Facebook and Facebook to share with Spotify.  I've also tried logging in through Facebook and through email/password.

I've been using Spotify for quite awhile and this switch must have happened sometime in the past few weeks.

What can I go to get back the name/picture?

Thanks.

3 Replies

Hey there!

Sounds like you might have opted out of sharing your data with Facebook. You can check this on your account page here. You should also make sure that on Facebook's end here, Spotify should be allowed to have access to personal data. If that doesn't work, I'd recommend you try logging out and logging back in to see if that does the trick.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I confirmed that I'm not opted out both on my account page and facebook account yesterday.
I also tried logging out and back in a few times on all devices/computers.

Hello there! Thanks for your reply.

If you followed the steps above correctly, everything should be fine now. However, it can take a while for the system to update everything. If this issue persists after 48h, make sure to let me know and I'll see what I can suggest next.

Have a nice day 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts