Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Using Spotify while living abroad

Using Spotify while living abroad

I am living in the Dominican Republic and I have tried to upgrade to premium, but it won't let me pay with my US credit card after I changed my country, nor will it accept my DR credit card or allow me to pay with Paypal. I am working as a volunteer and cannot afford the US price for premium. I sent a message to customer support a month or so ago and never got a response.

Plus, after I visited the states for 2 weeks, the country somehow got changed back to the US and now I can't play spotify here in the DR. I'm really frustrated that there's no way to talk to a customer service agent either over the phone or online to resolve this and that no one responded to my original email. Please address the issue!!

2 Replies

Hey @kat_crane,

The Spotify Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

• Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.
    • If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.
    • If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check your accounts email address here.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm  still waiting on a Spotify employee to reply to this concern. I don't understand why it's so hard to get ahold of someone to help.

Suggested posts