Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

VIOLATION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS

VIOLATION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS

Hi guys,

I report to your customer service my problem of connection since March 1st, but I have the annoying impression that you JUST DON'T CARE about my issue. Here is again my story so that i'm sure you print in your brains the dishonest character of your activity:

After connecting my Spotify account to the Spotify application set up on a friend's computer, our accounts appear to have been exchanged! Whenever I open Spotify or I connect via Facebook (with MY own Facebook account), I'm automatically connected on my friend's Spotify account. So I have access to all HIS personal information (including payment information) and the situation is reversed on his side. HE CAN THEREFORE ACCESS ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING MY PAYMENT INFORMATION). Seriously, don't you find it dangerous? Do you realize that your service violated the ethics laws to protect personal information? While you take care to manage your relationships with artists and think about how to maximize your profits while minimizing your costs, you do not care at all about the safety of your customers. It's a shame, and more than that, it's against your policy on privacy (available to everyone on your site: https://www.spotify.com/fr/legal/privacy-policy).

After receiving mails from three different British correspondents, my problem is supposedly still being solved. But how seriously can you solve my problem when you did not even ask for my password or my login?! My information is not intended to be a game of ping-pong ... !

Moreover, beyond the contact email, it is impossible to speak to you in person, because on one hand your customer service refuses to give me a phone number and the Paris office of Spotify does not answer the phone. It would be transparent and honest of you to communicate to your customers at least one phone number to report this type of emergency. What am I suppose to do? Should I go to get around your premises so that my situation is taken seriously? Should I contact a lawyer to assert my rights? Should I alert the media of your actions for the protection of data of your customers?

I send copy of this email to the CNIL for arbitration, and sincerely hope to see my problem solved within 48 hours.

In anticipation of you replay,
Charlotte AVALLE

0 Replies

Suggested posts