Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Very disappointed

Very disappointed

Since swithcing to an iPhone i switched to Apple music, and a few days ago decided to try Spotify once again because the music suggestions and the playlists are by far the best streaming has to offer. For the past 5 days of trying the service i've experienced some issues that simply make the app unusable;

*Songs being added to my Liked Songs randomly without me doing it.

* 2 playlists that i've worked hard to transfer from Apple Music had been deleted without me doing it.

* Songs would simply skip to songs that i don't even know without me doing it.

* Spotify would connect to random Phones and play my songs on their phones without me even knowing, my phone would stream music on other phones or computers for hours without me even knowing.

If anyone has any ideas to fix those problems i would gladly use them, those problems make the service pretty much unusable, which is a shame becuase i really wanted to move back to Spotify.

2 Replies

Sounds like your account may have been hacked. I think you should go to this site to log out from all your devices:

https://www.spotify.com/fi/account/security/checkup/

You should also change your password. You probably should also do a virus scan for all your devices.

Hey @idodug10

We understand where you're coming from and we'll do our best to help you out.

In this case, we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify answer and following the steps you can find there. This will ensure that your account is secure and that you don't experience any of the issues you've mentioned. 

If you have any questions, just let us know.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts