Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Very frustrated with payments

Very frustrated with payments

I'm very frustrated. Spotify has no legit contact number regarding customer service issues. The only US number the give you is a (917) number and it's ALWAYS busy! So here's my other issue. I tried to start a Student Premium update but my School was NOT listed in the program, neither electronically or manually. So I went to my second option which was to upload documents of proof that I go to that school and register for eligibility. I started the process with my card number and got to the second step to upload school documents and I did have the appropriate ID with a start term date issued on it. So I left the window and kept the free Spotify. The next day, I checked my bank account and Spotify charged my bank account $4.99 for the Student Offer. So I thought cool, I got lucky. So being excited, I got on Spotify just to be shot down. My card was charged but my Spotify account was still on free mode not premium! **bleep**!!! Where did my money go!! I logged out and logged back in and I got the same results! So no customer service contact. My money went somewhere and I'm not getting any help!! So I'm waiting. Please educate me on how me can fix this.
1 Reply

Hi @Barbiegraves88,

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're here for you!

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook, just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

We hope this can be solved pretty soon.

Suggested posts