Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Virgin - Spotify Premium

Virgin - Spotify Premium

Join virgin media and they say i get 3-6 months free spotify premium... so i phone them to set up and they say i need to contact you guys.

How do i get this set up?

5 Replies

Hey, if you're a new Virgin customer you should be able to get things started at https://my.virginmedia.com/home/index

Are you not having any luck with this?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

No, when i click on spotify it says call to recontract for free spotify i phoned them and they said well on our system speak to spotify directly

It's probably best to get in touch with us through our contact form for this. We'll do what we can to help, and let you know if Virgin need to do anything else.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hi Richard, I am having a problem with my Spotify Premium not working via Virgin Media after renewing my 12 month subscription on 10/08/2012. The previous 12 months via VM were fine but yesterday I found I was back on the free version.

Your suggestion to use the contact form didn't work for me (Spotify Case # 00211669:  Log-in Error) as the reply I got was to post in this forum and ask for help which I have duly done. Hopefully one of the team will be able to reply to it whenever they get the time to read it. In the meantime I opted to pay twice as the service is hard to do without.

Hopefully this will be sorted soon as although it is good £9.99pm is enough, lol.

@grimwau wrote:

Hi Richard, I am having a problem with my Spotify Premium not working via Virgin Media after renewing my 12 month subscription on 10/08/2012. The previous 12 months via VM were fine but yesterday I found I was back on the free version.

Your suggestion to use the contact form didn't work for me (Spotify Case # 00211669:  Log-in Error) as the reply I got was to post in this forum and ask for help which I have duly done. Hopefully one of the team will be able to reply to it whenever they get the time to read it. In the meantime I opted to pay twice as the service is hard to do without.

Hopefully this will be sorted soon as although it is good £9.99pm is enough, lol.

If you get our autoreply message just respond directly to it with your query again. It should get through to us properly.

Suggested posts